Saiesta Sets New Rules To Make You ‘Style Savvy’ This Christmas
New Delhi: It’s Christmas time and that means lots and lots of parties and what’s a holiday season without the best looks for the multiple celebrations! So a bit of glitz and glamour is a must and can be incorporated in your Christmas outfit in a number of different ways and through different styles. Colours are a crucial aspect of pairing together an outfit with accessories and outwear, for any themed party, especially Christmas. Sonal Abrol, the lead stylist at Saiesta, the India’s premiere e-tail studio designing clothes exclusively for women, makes it easy to get party-ready this December!
5 Complete Looks For A Christmas Party
- When it comes to parties, nothing beats an elegant dress. It’s the most party-like garment to wear and perhaps also the most simple. So invest in a red or green dress with your favourite pair of heels to get the perfect party look. If you need more warmth, combine it with a chic cardigan or jacket.
- Leather jacket are always in this season as they give your outfit a certain edge that sets you apart but also keeps you on-trend. So you can pair a green maxi dress with a leather jacket or try a green off-shoulder dress for a touch of sensual style.
- If you’re looking for a bold statement, go for a black body con dress with red lipstick, red pumps and a red short jacket! You can even pair a red maxi dress extends all the way to the floor with a black or blue crop embroidered jacket, with red lipstick and black pumps!
- Embellished sweatshirts are in this season, so if you are heading out for a fun rooftop party, this should be your go-to option. You can pair it with slim fit jeans and leather or ugg boots, and a pretty woolen cap or beanie!
- For a stunning divaesque look, pair a delicate red shift dress with white diamonds and red spiked pumps! You can even wear a black cocktail dress with red stone neck piece, lipstick and a red pump to stand out at a party!
Christmas is just the beginning of the party season that goes on till the New Years! The golden rule is to wear your outfit with confidence, so try these outfit combinations to add the festive spirit to your outfit and make a statement at every party!
About Sonal Abrol, Design & Operations Head, Saiesta:
With specialisation in textile designing and export management, Sonal Abrol, The Chief Operations Officer at Saiesta, is a veteran in the international fashion industry and her career is best described as a kaleidoscope of designing, production, operations, marketing and management. Her expertise lie in designing apparels, accessories and home furnishing, and her team of proficient designers strive round the clock to deliver collections inspired by global runway trends and street fashion. All her designs and creations have a unique blend of western silhouettes with an essence of embellishments, prints and patterns connecting them to the country’s fashion ethics. With her rich experience, incredible entrepreneurial skills, commendable vision and extensive knowledge of the trade of fashion, Sonal makes for an ideal choice to take the brand to the next level.
Saiesta, a premiere e-tail studio exclusively for women, is a concept turned to reality by Saivana Exports Pvt. Ltd., a star export house headquartered in New Delhi. Saivana Exports Pvt. Ltd has over 20 years of experience, working with hottest fashion brands from Paris, Milan and New York. The soul of the brand Saiesta transcends all boundaries of ethnicity and culture. The extremely versatile collections from the house of Saiesta are an amalgamation of colours, designs, fabrics and cuts. The designs feature a wide range of exquisite prêt and evening wear for formal or social occasions, mirroring the personal style of today’s fashionable young women.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Saiesta
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saiestafashion
Follow on Instagram: https://instagram.com/SaiestaIndia/